LIKE THIS

Monday, May 31, 2010

iLOVEyou

I want i can always hearing your voice it brings me comfortable...yesterday night when you call me..i was getting feeling sweet and sweet...hehe..you was saying many sweet talk to me ..i realy love you fooyokeyew..When I am together with you, I feel alive..hehe ..you was bring to me a happiness that's no one else ever could.hmm...i cant imagine what my life would be without you i dont hope i will be lost of you later..I love being with you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you until long long time. I truly feel blessed that you have become a part of my life, and I cannot wait for the day that we can join our lives together..im waiting for you,you say you will give me a hapiness family..its great,im realy happy..i thanks god i have you beside me always..im dont hope you so rich ,you so handsome or whatever.I just hope u treat me honest,you take care me,you love me,and i just hope i can stay together with you only.that's realy all i want.bie..I promise to u always love you and always hold you in my heart. I will always be here for you when you need me, and I will love you forever as i still alive.mwahhsss

No comments:

Post a Comment