LIKE THIS

Monday, July 5, 2010

HAIH:'(

hrmmm...seems like many thing to do about this week..
i need attend test car on this thursday ...Im in the condition of being pressed now...very very scary..i think i need to calm down 1st ..mygod..:(((((( and i found a job last week.. the location and the timing was so confuse for me..:'( wanna cry now...the timing is already big problem then i still accept this job...because i think i must get job i dont wanna just want u give me cash dear..i must take job start from now..im already relax around 1 month le...must hard work and get money with myself..u TOLD me we must save money start from now..it is benefit with our future...erm..i could not think so far first ler..i wan i can take job at kl later when i finish my course...so i must save money ler..:[ i wan i can always meet you at there..hehe..dont like now here we are getting much of suffer...bie
wuuu..the time is crash to my lesson..:'( how??what can i do now??haih...
i think .........:'( god bless me ler...ishhhhhh..sobbb...

ermmm...dunoo why i feel our relation got abit problem...but i dunno what problem between us now...hard to say out..:$ hmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment