LIKE THIS

Monday, July 12, 2010

stupid:')

Mood is freaking down..alots of stupid feeling and stuff happens with me recently..
i was moodying that day..:( i was rilive my feeling here..because i know you have no chance to read this cause you never know i have a blog..im realy happy make friend with you all...but i was damn stupid..i realy idiot i can join with you...you are so fake!u just thought people is your dog only!i dunwan this kind of friendss..after that night we had moving away...you all just leave me 1 people at there..:'(yaa..im realy not important to you lahh..no need care my feelings..we just know each other few day only..you act like you realy know many people ..then you use your dog eye to look people...hmm...how childish you are..you like many people folow behind you..shit!
i start to feel your friendss are very kesian..they must always follow behind you..:'(
when u decide to walk out the 1st step..u wont see back ..you duno what people feeling.. is you realy no interesting to know..just think no need to care about it...
i hate you act like that..hate your attitude..sigh..
I know as the real life was very realistically one..friendship just a value in use only..i understand ,being that people just like to find benifit on you only..
Im just want to write down something, I even don't know what I want to express my feeling..i hate you..you have a damn attitude which you need to constantly revise..i hate you..u never consider people feeling..








No comments:

Post a Comment