LIKE THIS

Thursday, July 29, 2010

my PERFECT life just because of you

heee...so many thing wanna spread out but duno how to start:P
hmmmm...
now...u getting slim and slim aalready...im so love you..
you treat me all ..i wont forget..honey..
all this you do oso just act like you love me..u alreay action for me..
i receive i realy receive..your love ..my dear
you wan me wait you 5year..i already promise you i will wait you..
u say u will give me a happy family,hapiness,u give me your whole life,
u wan me must treasure our love,our future,and our whole life...
u say your heart are absolutely lock by me already:)im so happy heard that..
actually i duno start from when my heart just fully belong you..my dear..
Just u can share my happy,sadness, angry and my anythg with me..:)
i wanna say ILOVE YOU...u are my honey forever...im realy get my true future road..
IS YOU ...IS YOU...FOO YOKe YEW..
yeeeeee...I am the one realy dont say forever one..
i unbeliveable a couple realy can together long life time....until they die the momment*
but ..is YOU...u make me belive you..u make me love you..u make me just belong you...
on the begining..i was not like that sooooo love you..
but u can make my heart make my eye just can see you only now..baby
u say you already done 3 mission, now still left 2 mission havent complete it:D
i very love this all what u had say with me..
A bid mission u have done is u already sucess make me very love you since from last time we seems like so strange..
hee..now u say this last mission is the most difficult one..
u say u must hard work and then u can save plenty of money
you wan buy a house u wan make a family with me...honey iloveyou..
im very exicted that momment i become your wife in your future..
i already promise i will wait you...i will done my promise..
U ARE MY LIFE
i liss everytime u give me your warm hug..
i miss you everytime u give me your warm kiss:3
i very love you always help me solve my hard problem...
everytime u also help me..
u also helpme think a good way to solve it..
u wont give me hard word...
u wont scold me...
u just care me...
u just love me....
u just hug hug me..
my baby...
ILOVEYOU...
im just can say...
I BELONG YOU:-*
hehe...
TATA...
sory i bluf you i use the time to write blog..
heeee...
i sleep noww..
realy sleep now:')
dun cry when you saw my msg..
iloveyou..
GOOD NITE

No comments:

Post a Comment